CISSP Boot Camp
CERTIFICATION PREPARATION COURSE – CISSP® CBK
The Five day CISSP® CBK Boot Camp program, is the most comprehensive tutorial on the IS Security field ever offered. It consists of intense instruction, and is organized so that all topics are covered. Scattered over a longer period to ensure preparation results are better. The aim of the course is to prepare professionals for the challenging CISSP® exam, as defined in the body of knowledge. These sessions will describe a brief theory of the topic, show you sample questions and will also provide guides and reference material.
FIVE DAYS …..AND WE WILL GIVE YOU:
- You will receive a comprehensive reference guide.
- In-depth review of the topics, subtopics, of the 8 CBK domains, discussed during the 5 days.
- Handouts and study materials to support your learning.
- Access to instructor via web discussion groups.
- Identifies topic areas where students should study for the exam preparation.
- Extensive practice Exam preparation and questions.
- Official Sybex (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP ® CBK ® (Eighth Edition).
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Identify and implement Security Management Practices – Create and Apply Security Architecture and Models.
- Design and Monitor Access Control Systems and Methodology.
- Discuss the applications for Security Development.
- Audit and monitor resources related to Operations.
- Identify protection techniques for Physical Security.
- Discuss principles, means, and methods of Cryptography.
- Discuss Telecommunications, Networks, and Internet Security.
- Identify importance of developing a Business Continuity Planning.
- Identify computer Laws, Investigations, and Ethics.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
IT Systems Security Professionals, Analysts, Security Architects, Auditors, including anyone needing a “crash course” in information security concepts and practices.
Anyone may attend our CISSP course. Preferably delegates with a working knowledge of IT Security. However, in order to take the (ISC)2 exam, you must meet their qualifications (documented on the (ISC)2.org website). This course is designed for the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP ®) certification candidate.
- Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, and Business Continuity)
- Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
- Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
- Communication and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security)
- Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
- Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing)
- Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, and Disaster Recovery)
- Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)
Johannesburg: 8th to 12th October 2018
Cape Town: TBA
For booking form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Certification Exam Outline
Length of exam : 3 hours
Number of Questions : 100 – 150
Question format : Multiple choice
CISSP CAT Examination Weights
- Security and Risk Management (15%)
- Asset Security (10%)
- Security Architecture and Engineering (13%)
- Communication and Network Security (14%)
- Identity and Access Management – IAM (13%)
- Security Assessment and Testing (12%)
- Security Operations (13%)
- Software Development Security(10%)
Terms and conditions for CISSP exam
T&C for CISSP® Fees Exam Registrations are valid for 1 year from invoice date however the quotations are based on the exchange rate and prices can vary in terms of the rand/dollar rate and hedged accordingly. Any shortfall will be invoiced to the client respectively.