Computer Forensics and Investigations
Using practical case studies and forensic collection procedures throughout the lifecycle of an investigation, the critical steps are highlighted to ensure that the evidence can be used during hearings or litigation. Applicable to the South African market with CCMA and evidence requirements taken from actual cases.
- First response procedures
- Collection of data in different ‘states’
- Legal requirements for evidence life-cycle
- Hands-On skill development covering static, live and networked environments
- Methodologies, principles and concepts associated with forensic investigations
- Expert and certified trainers with subject matter expertise
- Develop investigation skills in a state-of-the-art classroom environment
- Extensive cour...