Bank Fraud Management
Fraud is a reality in any bank and financial organisation with technology becoming more sophisticated and challenging for auditors and investigators. Banking applications is complex and loopholes exist and you will be exposed to fraud at some time. This three day workshop addresses all aspects of fraud within the financial cycle addressing technology, applications and the end-user.
- Expert and certified trainers with subject matter expertise
- Develop effective fraud management program
- Create a central repository data-dictionary for risk management
- A complete holistic program minimising the fraud threat footprint
Who should attend?
- Information Security Managers
- Network and System Administrators
- IT Auditors and Inspectors
- Audit Manager